Representatives Available at 2010 Conferences
During 2010, you will have the opportunity to meet with a series representative at the following meetings:
- International Biometric Society’s Eastern North American Region Spring Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana, March 21–24
- SIAM International Conference on Data Mining, Columbus, Ohio, April 29–May 1
- Joint Statistical Meetings, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, July 31–August 5
- 66th Deming Conference, December
Series books also will be available for purchase at a 20%–30% discount (with free shipping for onsite orders). Contact Sara Murphy, series acquisitions editor, at email@example.com to meet at any of these conferences to discuss a book project, suggest new book topics for the series, or ask any questions about the series.
At any time during the year, you are encouraged to contact series editorial board members with questions about or suggestions for the series. Current editorial board members include the following:
- Lisa LaVange (editor-in-chief), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marie Davidian, email@example.com
- John Eltinge, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barry Graubard, email@example.com
- George Michailidis, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maura Stokes, email@example.com
- Linda J. Young, LJYoung@ufl.edu
LaVange was recently reappointed for a second term as series editor-in-chief by both the ASA Committee on Publications and SIAM’s vice president of publications. Her second term of office will run from January 1, 2011, through December 31, 2013. LaVange has been an active part of the series since her first term as an editorial board member began in 2002 and continues to be a driving force behind the growth of the series.