The Journal of Nonparametric Statistics is Now Only $15
The ASA offers a new benefit of membership
As part of an exciting new partnership between the American Statistical Association and Taylor & Francis, we are delighted to announce that ASA members are now eligible for a substantially discounted online subscription rate to The Journal of Nonparametric Statistics. Members can subscribe for just $15 per volume.
The Journal of Nonparametric Statistics publishes eight issues per volume and provides a medium for the publication of research and survey work in nonparametric statistics and related areas. The scope includes, but is not limited to the following topics:
- Nonparametric modeling
- Nonparametric function estimation
- Rank and other robust and distribution-free procedures
- Resampling methods
- Lack-of-fit testing
- Multivariate analysis
- Inference with high-dimensional data
- Dimension reduction and variable selection
- Methods for errors in variables, missing, censored, and other incomplete data structures
- Inference of stochastic processes
- Sample surveys
- Time series analysis
- Longitudinal and functional data analysis
- Nonparametric Bayes methods and decision procedures
- Semiparametric models and procedures
- Statistical methods for imaging and tomography
- Statistical inverse problems
- Financial statistics and econometrics
- Bioinformatics and comparative genomics
- Statistical algorithms and machine learning
Both the theory and applications of nonparametric statistics are covered in the journal. Research applying nonparametric methods to medicine, engineering, technology, science, and humanities is welcomed, provided the novelty and quality level are of the highest order.
For more information view the web site and click on News & Offers.
How to register
To take advantage of this offer, complete the order form available here. You will then be contacted by our customer services department to arrange payment. Once payment confirmation is received, please send an email to email@example.com quoting your customer reference number. You will then be sent a username and password to access the online edition.
For queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.