SRMS Sponsors JSM Roundtables, CE Course
The Survey Research Methods Section (SRMS) is happy to announce that we are sponsoring five roundtables and one Continuing Education course at the 2013 Joint Statistical Meetings. Please consider signing up for these options when you register for the conference. Remember that space is limited, so sign up soon.
The five SRMS-sponsored roundtables are as follows:
- Calibration Weighting: What We Know Now; What We Still Need to Know, led by Phil Kott
- Can Randomized Response Techniques Play a Role in the Era of Big Data?, led by Sarjinder Singh
- Practical Guidelines for Dual-Frame RDD Survey Methodology, led by Mansour Fahimi
- Community Stakeholder Surveys: Asking More with Less, led by Barbara Robles
- GIS and Survey Research, led by Karol Krotki
The SRMS-sponsored Continuing Education course is titled “Practical Tools for Designing and Weighting Survey Samples.” The course presenters are Rick Valliant, Frauke Kreuter, and Jill Dever.
For more information about the course and roundtables, visit the 2013 JSM online program and search on SRMS-sponsored events.